Hai friends..today I want to share with you guys fat burning food recipes. Sounds good right?
The first Fat burning food recipe is:
1. Pancake and Oats
Name: Savory Protein Pancakes
1/2 cup dry old fashioned oats
1/3 cup egg whites
1/4 cup onion and red pepper
1/4 tsp of garlic powder
2 tsp of cilantro
2 tbsp salsa
1/4 cup low fat/fat free cottage cheese (drain any excess water)
Hot Sauce (optional and to taste)
(if you wanted you could add more protein like ¼ cup ground turkey).
1. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Lightly spray your frying pan with a non-stick spray.
3. Place your pan over medium-high heat
4. Place all ingredients in your pan and cook the same you would a regular pancake.
5. If your pancake breaks, it’s ok, make your pancake into a protein scramble. It tastes
exactly the same.
2. D’s Infamous Protein Pancakes
1/2 cups of dry old fashioned oats
¾ cup of water
1 packet of Truvia or stevia
½ tsp of extract of your choice optional (banana, peanut butter, almond or vanilla)
½ scoop of protein powder (any flavor)
4 egg whites
1 TBSP of all natural nut butter for topping
2 TBSP of Walden Farms Pancake Syrup or Sugar Free Syrup
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small microwavable bowl
2. Microwave for 1:45 seconds (give or take depending on your microwave)
3. Oats should be thick and not watery at all, the drier the better for this recipe
4. Either stick the bowl of cooked oats in the fridge overnight for the next day or let cool
for 5 mins in freezer so that the heat from the oats doesn’t turn your egg whites into
5. If you refrigerated the oats, break them up with a fork and stir in the protein powder
well The consistency should be thick and paste-like.
6. Slowly whisk in the egg whites so it’s mixed and blended well to pancake
7. Spray a small pan with non-stick cooking spray, let it get hot and add in half of the
mixture. Cook like a pancake to your desired doneness. These take a bit to cook
so don’t flip them too soon. Make sure the edges are cooked and the center isn’t too
uncooked. Repeat for remaining batter.
There are so many variations on this recipe. Get creative and experiment with different toppings as long as
they are clean ingredients. Enjoy!
3. Quick N Easy 5-Minute Oats
1/2 cup dry measure old-fashioned oats
1 cup of cold water (for oats)
3/4 apple diced or half of a medium banana
1 Packet of Stevia or a few drops of SweetLeaf Vanilla Crème Stevia
1 TBSP of Ground Flaxseed or Flaxmeal
1 scoop of Vanilla Protein Powder
1 TBSP of natural nut butter (almond, peanut, cashew, etc)
1 tsp maple or vanilla extract
1/8 tsp nutmeg
1/8 tsp cloves
1/8 tsp cinnamon
Walden Farms maple syrup
1. Throw first 4 ingredients and optional spices into a microwave safe bowl or large
mug, stir well.
2. Microwave for 2 minutes (less or more depending on microwave).
3. Remove and stir.
4. THEN add in 1 scoop of UMP Vanilla, 1 TBSP of nut butter, and 1 TBSP of Ground
5. Sprinkle again with cinnamon and serve topped with Walden Farms maple syrup.
How do you think of these fat burning foods?If you are not sure some of the ingredients just find on the web it will show you in a second:)
Now for the fat burning food snack recipe. The first is:
1. Brown Bag Popcorn
¼ cup popcorn kernels
Non-stick cooking spray
Brown Paper Lunch Sack
1. In a small bowl lightly spritz the kernels with non-stick cooking spray
2. Sprinkle the sea salt and mix
3. Pour kernels into the bottom of the paper lunch sack
4. Fold the top over 3-4 times and place bag in the microwave
5. Microwave for 1 ½ to 2 minutes (depending on your microwave)
6. Listen for kernels, if they stop popping after 2-3 seconds remove immediately
• This popcorn can burn easily so stay don’t stray too far while it’s cooking!
• If you want more of a sweet treat you can sprinkle powdered Stevia and
cinnamon to the kernels before popping instead of salt
• This makes a great movie theater alternative, just have to be a bit sneaky taking it in
2. Call me skinny, Kale CHIPS
1 large bunch kale
1 tbsp olive oil spray OR Coconut Spray Oil (Spectrum Brand)
1/4 cup nutritional yeast (Braggs Nutritional Yeast Flakes)
Pinch of Sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Wash kale well, shake dry and blot with paper towels (the drier the better).
4. Rip kale off stems (discard stems) and tear leaves into bite-sized pieces. Place on your
baking sheet evenly spread out.
5. Spray kale with desired spray to coat all the kale well.
6. Sprinkle with nutritional yeast and lightly dust with sea salt.
7. Place in oven and bake 4-5 minutes, turn over and bake for another 4-5 minutes or
until crispy. Be careful, it can burn quickly if you don’t keep an eye on it!
8. Remove from oven when crispy.
9. Sit back, kick up your feet and enjoy with a chilled, flavored BUT unsweetened
seltzer water in a champagne flute cause you’re getting healthy!
If you are expecting a potato chip replacement this is nothing similar to a highly processed,
overly salted and nutrition-less potato chip. However, if you tend to crave salty treats this
is nutritious and delicious with TONS of nutritional value. You’ll thank me later when you’re
sliding into your skinny jeans.
3. Protein Mug Cake-Single Serve
1 TBSP of Whey Casein Protein (whatever flavor you’d like)
1 TBSP of Coconut Flour
1 TBSP of Cocoa Powder
¼ teaspoon of Baking Powder
2 Stevia or Truvia Packets
2 Egg Whites
3 Tablespoons of Natural No sugar added Applesauce (I’ve even
used baby food applesauce)
1. In a small bowl, blend dry ingredients with a fork or whisk.
2. Add wet ingredients and blend with fork until smooth.
3. Spray a second small ramkin or mug with non-stick cooking spray.
4. Add the mixture to the oiled mug or ramkin and microwave for 2-3 minutes. It will
rise quite a bit and then settle. The top center may be tacky to the touch.
5. Remove with an oven mitt as it is pretty hot.
• You can add fresh raspberries to the top or a “no sugar added” fruit spread (not jelly
Easy to follow these fat burning food recipe?Just try to make it and you will satisfies with the result. Its okay if you fail to make it at the beginning. Just keep trying to make it if you never cook before this. Okay thats all for now. Later I share more of recipe I know. Happy and healthy.